Top 10 WordPress Plugins that You Must Install in Your Website
WordPress plugins are the most essential to make your blog or site better. Whether you want to update meta tags, generate sitemap, solve canonical issue, add Google analytics tracking code, Google webmaster verification or any kind of changes there are various free WordPress plugins are available to make this kind of changes. But you might be confused that which one is the best. Don’t worry here i am sharing most popular and used WordPress plugins that you must have in your WordPress blogs or sites.
1. WordPress SEO by Yoast – It is very is easy to use plugin which every new bloggers can easily understand. It includes Few of the features like page analysis, RSS optimization, generate XML sitemaps, edit your htaccess and robots.txt file, meta title and description and customize breadcrumbs. With this plugin you can also block duplicate pages from any search bots.
2. Akismet WordPress Plugins – It is the most important plugin to battle with spamming. Akismet plugin is automatically detect ing spam comments and save your valuable time. Maximum wordpress site owners are using this plugin to detect spam comments because there are many commentors are there who always posting this kind of unnecessary and bad comments.
3. W3 Total Cache – This plugin created to improve the page speed and user experience. As we all know that page speed is playing vital role to improve your site’s rankings. This plugin is most useful for those websites that are heavy in scripts and images. You can save bandwidth upto 80% and It works find with virtual, shared and dedicated servers hosting.
4. Google XML Sitemaps – It is most useful and must have wordpress plugin. It generates XML sitemap for better index in search engines. It also helps to all the crawlers to understand the complete site structure. And you can also set the priority for different posts and pages.
5. Disqus Comment System – It makes commenting more easier and interactive for all the commentors. There are many benefits you can get by this plugin like you can get connected with a large discussion community, you can have powerful moderation and admin tools, readers may find subscribe and RSS options, you can get notification and reply by email.
6. WP-DBManager – It allows to optimize, repair, backup, restore, delete database.
7. Floating Social Bar – There are many social sharing plugins are available but floating social bar is the reliable and fastest plugin that adds a horizontal share bar in your posts and pages.
8. Jetpack by WordPress – It is free and it adds many features like automatic publishing to social network, manage email subscription, check spelling, integrated comment, twitter widget and many more.
9. All in One SEO Pack – This is another a best plugin. All in one SEO pack plugin’s main purpose is to optimize your wordpress blog or site to make it SEO friendly. It is highly recommended plugin for wordpress because it has many great features like update meta tags, solve canonical issue, avoid duplicate content and many more.
10. 404 SEO plugin – This plugin replaces all the broken links (404 error & not found) with related links on your site. With this plugin you have the full control on all the dead links and redirects.