Top Ten Fact About Sachin Tendulkar
As we all know that Sachin Tendulker already announced that he will be retire from cricket after his 200th Test matches. Here we will discuss about top ten interesting facts about Sachin Tendulkar.
1. Sachin is started the MRF Pace Foundation to find preparation as a high-speed bowler, Australian bowling legend Dennis Lillee was recommended and unimpressed he spotlight on batting
2. On December 11,1988, aged presently 15 years, Tendulkar scored 100 not out in his debut first-class match for Bombay in opposition to Gujarat, making him the youngest Indian to score a century on first-class debut
3. Sachin sponsors 200 poor small kids each and every year during Annabel’s Mumbai-based NGO Apnalaya.
4. This is the first brand which Sachin authorized was the health drink Boost. He was seen beside Kapil Dev in lots of their adverts from 1992 onwards
5. Sachin Tendulkar is immense fame saw him be an untimely pioneer in India on cricket business dealings, signing a record sports organization deal with World Net in 1995 worth $5.7 million greater than five years. In 2001 he signed a new deal for $15.2 million, switching to Saatchi and Saatchi’s ICONIX in 2006 for a deal worth $34.2 million more three years
6. Sachin Tendulkar holds the present record (217 beside NZ in 1999/2000 season) for the maximum score in Test cricket by an Indian when captaining the side
7.He was the first cricketer to score 200 runs in an ODI Game, opposite South Africa in 2010. He held the record for the maximum individual score in ODI cricket awaiting it was lately broken by his team mate Virender Sehwag and Rohit Sharma.
8. Even though all his achievement, Sachin has never scored a Test century at Lord’s, the only main location where he has not notched 100.
9. Sachin is the single cricketer to get Rajiv KhelRatna, India’s maximum sporting respect.
10. Sachin is the one of the best fan of motorsport and just the once received a Ferrari 360 Modena offered by Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher, specified to stain him equalling sir Don Bradman’s record of 29 Test centuries in 2002. The car because him a few headaches, though, with Fiat India ultimately paying the significance job after the then finance minister’s verdict to waive the tax created a political tempest. He also waved the chequered flag at the initial Indian F1 luxurious Prix in 2011.